Views ♥

♥ 爱 ♥

是一种包容与恩惠 ·
是不惜付出一切的奉献 ·
=)
Photobucket

2009年9月9日星期三

♥ Tag By Theng =)

Tagged by : My Sweet KaiMuix Theng =)

1.name: Siohi.Xiiao Hui.

2.b'day date: 28.8.1994.

3.who tagged you: Theng.

4.what present you wish to get at your b'day: My Baobei Laogong.

5.what makes you feel stress nowdays: PMR exam TT.

6.what you wish to do now: Kiss Him =)

7.any admires: NO.

8.who you hanging out with will make you feel happy: My Baobei Laogong n My Dearest Frenz.

9.when you have an argue with your buddy,what will you do: Sad, stop arguing wif them.

10.where you wish to go with your friends: Anywhere =]

11.where you like to go during christmas eve: Stay 2gether wif My Baobei Laogong.

12.who you wish to celebrate christmas with: My Baobei Laogong.

13.what your addicted to nowdays: Sms-ing n Keng Phone wif My Baobei Laogong.

14.how many siblings you had: 1 sister.

15.what's your current fav chinese and english song: Nice de =)

16.what colour you like: Many.

17.will you flush before coming out from the toilet: == of caz larr.

18.you fall for girl or guy: My Baobei Laogong ( I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER. )

19.what you would like to shout out now: Baobei Laogong, I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

20.dare to go washroom during midnight: Depends.

21.who you hate the most now: The people that i dun like.

22.what you like to do now: Answering all this questions ==

23.do you look nice when your sleeping: Ask my sis.

24.what's the time now: 1444 hours.

25.hate the person who tagg you: NO, My Sweet Muix Theng =)

26.what's your weight: Secret xP

27.today's weather: Hot?

28.what would you like to do after bsying: Do things i wan 2 do after tat lorr ==

29.what will do if you can't get into bed: Find My Baobei Laogong.

30.will y0u pee at your bed: No ==

31.will y0u snoore while sleeping: Ask my sis.

32.will you still take meals at the middle nights: Depends.

33.what makes you happy so far: I got a such sek me de BoyFriend.

34.is freedom important for you: Ya, of caz.

35.which of your friends is the sexiest: Duno xD

36.you'r clever or stupid: Duno.

37.you love your father or mother: Depends.

38.who you wish to see now: My Baobei Laogong.

39.do you like to watch TV shows: Sumtimes.

40.dare to said that you hate he/her to person you hate: Ya.

41.when you would like to get married: After 10 years.

42.do you like your life now: Duno.

43.do you trust in tarrow: Trust.

44.what you do before you sleep: Keng Phone wif My Baobei Laogong.

45.your idol: Leng Luii.

46.season you like: Winter.

47.place you wish to go: Many.

48.what kind of ppl you hate the most: Duno, depends.

49.do you smoke: Of caz NO, I LOVE MY BODY x)

50.do you drink wine: Ya, but din drink be4! x)

51.do you cry often: Ya.

52.do you laugh often: I sure will laugh everyday xD

53.what time will you get out from your bed: Depends.

54.choose one among friend and boyfriend: I dare 2 talk watever 2 my Boyfriend, but friend, i wun. So, BOYFRIEND.

55.chance and fate,which will you choose: Chance.

56.are you perasan: Ya. I always do so.

57.do you have piercing: Ya.

58.do you like iced food or drinks: Ya, i like it!

59.are you happy now: Ya, caz I LOVE HIM.

60.who you care the most: My Baobei Laogong, Family, Friends.

61.what's the most important thing in your room: The Bear tat Baobei Laogong gib, my Baobei baobao.

62.what will you do if you don't have friends: Sure i will CRY.

63.if god grands you a wish,what will you wish for: I wan Lee Long Huat stay wif me FOREVER n EVER.

64.is this question lame: Abit.

65.what fruits you like the most: Duno.

66.what question you scare asking by ppl the most: My weight ! TT

67.do you like winter season: Ya =)

68.what you will like to be at the next century: I wan 2 be LEE LONG HUAT's lover x)

69.mind tagging by others again: No.

70.do you like waiting: No. I HATE IT!

*****

Ppl tagged by : Siohi.Xiiao Hui

- Yan

- Sze Miin

- B zai

* Duno who 2 tag jorr x)

FINISH =)


没有评论:

发表评论